Rio Grande Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What type of lettering and logos/heralds did DRGW use on
boxcars and other freight cars in this time frame? (All standard gauge - not including narrow gauge)
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no DRGW freight cars at all.
Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut