Bangor & Aroostook Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What lettering and or logos did BAR use on boxcars and
other freight during this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no BAR equipment at all. Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut

And the Bangor & Aroostook group feels the same way.
And don't even think about the Maine Central!!
On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:25:55 -0800 (PST), Andy

Don't think about elephants either.

And if you hear hoofbeats, don't think zebras!