Bangor & Aroostook Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period
1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What lettering and or logos did BAR use on boxcars and
other freight during this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no BAR equipment at
all. Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely
important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut
Reply to
osteamnut
And the Bangor & Aroostook group feels the same way.
And don't even think about the Maine Central!!
Reply to
Andy

Site Timeline