Gulf Mobile & Ohio Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What style or type of lettering/logos did GMO use on boxcars
and other freight cars in this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no GMO freight cars at all.
Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut
osteamnut wrote:
<repetitive question snipped out of boredom>
    Have you ever heard of Google?

Unless you have 16 layouts, the best way to keep them as "genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible".. would be to not have 16 different railroads on one layout.

He's probably got cars from all these lines and wants to know which could run together at that time.