Gulf Mobile & Ohio Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period

1938 to 1948 as possible.

Question: What style or type of lettering/logos did GMO use on boxcars and other freight cars in this time period?

What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no GMO freight cars at all.

Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.

Thanks in advance!!

osteamnut

Reply to
osteamnut

Have you ever heard of Google?

Reply to
Brian Smith

Unless you have 16 layouts, the best way to keep them as "genuine to the time period

1938 to 1948 as possible".. would be to not have 16 different railroads on one layout.
Reply to
espee2

He's probably got cars from all these lines and wants to know which could run together at that time.

Reply to
Christopher A. Lee