Chicago & Illinois Midland Question

I'm trying to keep my model railroad as genuine to the time period 1938 to 1948 as possible.
Question: What lettering and or colors / logos did C&IM use on boxcars
and other freight during this time period?
What few pics I've seen from this time frame show no C&IM equipment at all.
Your experience and insight on this subject is extremely important to me.
Thanks in advance!!
osteamnut