Challenger Brass Caboose Question

I've noticed on ebay a number of brass cabooses up for bid but less their floors and undercarriages, but include the trucks and wheels. What do people do with these items so they are not available to sell the caboose as a complete item? Thanks

Reply to
Byron Lane

Most of these items are simple parts left over from an importer that either quit or went out of business.

Reply to
Jon Miller

Reply to
Byron Lane

I supect you would need to bash! Importer carried many extra parts and pieces from runs to fix those items that might have been broken. Usually when an importer went out of business he sold this entire inventory to someone, usually by highest bid. If you notice a lot of Overland parts on Ebay this is what has happened.

Reply to
Jon Miller