DCC and magnetic couplers

Okay, does anyone know of a place that sells locomotives that are DCC equipped AND come with Micro Train magnetic couplers already installed? I just hate working on this stuff.

Reply to
Iarwain

-- Please note; return email address has changed. It is now snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Emails to Earthlink will be ignored.

The Gratiot Valley Railroad Club bi-annual train show and sale March 7, 2004, at the Macomb Community College Sports and Expo Center. Macomb County Michigan. Please visit our Web Site at:

Frank A. Rosenbaum

Try Tonys Train Exchange

Hudson Leighton

Tony's Train Exchange could OR would look after you. A quick google search will find his web site. Keep in mind the DCC operated coupler ONLY works on the locomotive. Don't count on the rolling stock coupler *helping* with the task. Doug

Reply to
Doug

Thanks for the tips, looks like a cool site. Just to clarify, though, I wasn't looking for DCC couplers. I was asking about the Micro Trains magnetic couplers (formerly called Kadee couplers, I believe).

Reply to
Iarwain

Why not install the M-T couplers yourself? It's not that difficult.

Have a look at:

Erik Olsen