DCC Decoders for N scale

Someonel gave me a lot of N scale stuff.

There are 4 engines includes. I believe 2 are kato, one is life-like, and the other is unknown. will all purpose decoders fit in these? Also, I believe these engines are 5 to 10 years old.

Reply to
george

Some of those engines may already have their lights on a circuit board. If that is the case, installing a decoder is a simple plug/play matter.

Otherwise, you might need to get the frames milled. Aztec Manufacturing

provides a good, efficient service and the proprietor does excellent work.

Bill

-- Moderator:

Bill Barr