Ebay prices

Precisely.

If I gave a student an assignment to write his opinion on something, and I expect to grade it, I could only grade him on how well he supports why he believes what he believes. What he believes is irrelevant. His defense of his belief is what is key.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Blowup dolls and cats don't do well together, never mind the hot tub. The latter tends to shred the former.

Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Now how do you know this............?

Reply to
MrRathburne

If you are trying to be clever, you failed.

At least make an effort please. You are third grade at best.

Reply to
MrRathburne

I wouldn't think a "blowup cat" would be much of a threat.

Reply to
James Barley

Ah Mr Coward who says nothing. As if whatever you says means anything to anyone. Go get drunk again and write about it on the internet, now THAT is productive!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reply to
MrRathburne

Someone getting run out of town on a rail? (smile face here).

Reply to
JSTONE9352