El Capitan stops in Williams AZ.

A reappearance of the El Capitan in a Railroad time machine form seventy years ago? Of course it's a hoax.

Phil Anderson

Reply to
azrock

Whew! I was gonna ask if they had cable where you are?

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

I really like the steam effect, Phil!

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

Bill

Since I rode the El Capitan from Chicage to LA in the late 50's or early

60's, they had high level cars (sort of like Amtrak's Superl> A reappearance of the El Capitan in a Railroad time machine form seventy
Reply to
Jerry Abrams