El Capitan stops in Williams AZ.

A reappearance of the El Capitan in a Railroad time machine form seventy years ago? Of course it's a hoax. http://www.rrscenery.com
Phil Anderson
--
Up hill slow, down hill fast, tonnage first, safety last.

Whew! I was gonna ask if they had cable where you are?

I really like the steam effect, Phil!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
Since I rode the El Capitan from Chicage to LA in the late 50's or early 60's, they had high level cars (sort of like Amtrak's Superliners) and ran at exactly the same schedule as the Santa Fe SuperChief (preceeded it by about 10 minutes) on the route,