Enough

Mr. Nazi I did not say this you did. You are a troll who just attacks people. Please stop it.
On Feb 27, 12:33�am, "Klaus D. Mikkelsen"

Howard, The main problem here is not Troll-boy, but all the others that can't resist playing with him. This tolerance for bad behavior is what's killing this group. Nobody should even be reading Troll-boy's posts, let alone respond to them. But some people here are just self destructive. They ignore the future fallout from their equally bad behavior and want the "fun" of playing Troll games NOW and damn the consequences. Shame on them. Just remember, however, that when these losers force you to leave, they win. I refuse to give them that satisfaction. rec.models.railroad is the last bastion of as-close-to free speech as can be found on the internet. There's no moderators to please, no corporate suits that can shut it down because we don't toe the company line, no advertizers can bring pressure to get a thread deleted. Remember when MR got rid of the free show schedule listings? I posted on the MR Forum a while back saying, "Thanks for nothing, Kalmbach!" and my post and the entire thread was deleted...not locked, deleted. Is this what we want the future of free speech on the internet to be? So I'll put up with the BS for r.m.r's freedom. It's a small price to pay for me. The only way to stop someone is to get one's ISP involved. For example, e-mail the abusive postings from Troll-boy with full headers to his ISP's abuse dept., complete with copies of his TOS/AUS agreement and ask that they cancel his account. They may, they may not. But it beats the "I'm taking my toys and going home" version. Or at the very least, ask yourself this: "When was the last time I started a good model railroading thread on r.m.r?" The group is only as good as what's posted. You want more MR content? Post some. And ignore the Trolls.
Pac Man skriver:

I couldn't agree more.....
Klaus
On Feb 27, 11:00 am, "Klaus D. Mikkelsen"

Funny, when I post something similar to this I get attacked by Mr. Newton who calls me crybaby and censor. :-) And Curt-ass is so fired up by now that he is happily having conversations with himself using all those names he created. I checked the headers and found at least 3 names pointing back to him. I did contact google-groups but they were not much help (as they don't consider his posts SPAM). Too bad...
Peteski
In article <1172620737.758244.274720

What is it with you model railroaders?
Maybe you all /are/ little boys who never grew up and can't find adult solutions to your little 'problem'.
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

CovvTseTung whipped this out:

[piggybacking]
An article is not "spam" unless it appears 20+ times, either by crossposting or multiposting or some combination thereof.

him.

You know what my favorite thing is about model railroads? Its not the trains...its the tiny trees and buildings!
THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!111!!!!
hwf whipped this out:

I liked model railroads -- when I was about 8 years old. Beyond that age, playing with toys trains is somewhere between pathetic and hilarious.

age,

Sure, its right up there with furry pr0n and voting republican :)
In article <45e6f77b$0$97254$892e7fe2

You're going to look awfully 'furry' when the Demos implode again and leave the field to us in '08.
--
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

that

hilarious.
HA! You think McCain will win? Rudy is no great shakes either.
Now John Edwards...that guy is got what it takes to pull 'merica back from being Most Hated nation...
In article <45e84546$0$97250$892e7fe2

Not a chance

The last time we had that much of an outsider in the whitehouse was the peanut-farmer disaster

Ah-nuld! Ah-nuld!! Ah-nuld!!!
--
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

He's too much the flip flopper :)

Carter was the last decent honest man we had in there.

back

Sure, elect a retarded ex-actor. Typical californy thinkin.
In article <45e99d27$0$97257$892e7fe2

The Manchurian Candidate

Sadly, honest != competent

The last almost decent prez we had was a retired ex-actor. From californy. *grin*
--
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

pile

pile

Beyond

:)
The Suchwan Chicken

Where was he *incompetent*?

Reagan was responsible for the deaths of thousands of South American civilians.
Can you say Iran Contra affair?
In article <45eaf88f$0$97237$892e7fe2

Where *wasn't* he?

If'n he had the support of a conservative congress he wouldn't have needed to use back-door methods. We could have simply used a few hundred surplus nukes to build a sea-level canal right thru the middle of them.
--
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

pile

steaming

railroads?
republican

He started the peace process between Isreal and Arafat...

'merica

I see all those years of SMOKING POT have killed off your moral center...

and sensors.

In article <45ed8151$0$97268$892e7fe2

And we all know how peaceful the Middle East is today, eh?

How many workers would die building a sea-level canal using conventional methods?
--
"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

pile

steaming

buildings!
old.

and

implode

whitehouse

Typical righty response. Blame the guy who actually *tries*. Just like its de-riguer to blame Clinton for "not catching osama". ROTFLMAO!

American

Reagan built the panama canal!?!???!
Who knew?