Enough

There seems to be a lot of whining going on here.

Jade "The fact that Michael admitted that he shared his bed with children shows that he was NOT a molester." - Pam Russell, teacher and netkook.

Reply to
Daedalus

In article , =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f says...=20

Not a chance

The last time we had that much of an outsider in the whitehouse=20 was the peanut-farmer disaster =20

Ah-nuld! Ah-nuld!! Ah-nuld!!!

--=20

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

Reply to
CovvTseTung

It's about all they're good at.

Altho Davey-boi is making a run at being a net-abuser

Reply to
CovvTseTung

I was busily flonking away in AUK, when The Goddess Eris Herself suddenly made me reply to §ñühw¤£f:

Nah, it'll more than likely be another fix. The neo-cons are perfectly willing to accept being hated, as long as they have a chance at global domination instead.

Reply to
TransWench

CovvTseTung pinched out a steaming pile of:

He's too much the flip flopper :)

Carter was the last decent honest man we had in there.

Sure, elect a retarded ex-actor. Typical californy thinkin.

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

In article , =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f says...=20

=20

The Manchurian Candidate =20

Sadly, honest !=3D competent =20

The last almost decent prez we had was a retired ex-actor. From californy.

*grin*

--=20

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

Reply to
CovvTseTung

CovvTseTung pinched out a steaming pile of:

pile

pile

The Suchwan Chicken

Where was he *incompetent*?

Reagan was responsible for the deaths of thousands of South American civilians.

Can you say Iran Contra affair?

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

In article , =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f says...=20

Where *wasn't* he?

=20

If'n he had the support of a conservative congress he wouldn't=20 have needed to use back-door methods. We could have simply used=20 a few hundred surplus nukes to build a sea-level canal right=20 thru the middle of them.

--=20

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

Reply to
Chairman Covv

Chairman Covv pinched out a steaming pile of:

pile

steaming

railroads?

republican

He started the peace process between Isreal and Arafat...

I see all those years of SMOKING POT have killed off your moral center...

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

and sensors.

Reply to
SameAsB4

In article , =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f says...=20

=20

And we all know how peaceful the Middle East is today, eh? =20 =20

How many workers would die building a sea-level canal using=20 conventional methods?

--=20

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

Reply to
Chairman Covv

Chairman Covv pinched out a steaming pile of:

pile

steaming

buildings!

implode

whitehouse

Typical righty response. Blame the guy who actually *tries*. Just like its de-riguer to blame Clinton for "not catching osama". ROTFLMAO!

Reagan built the panama canal!?!???!

Who knew?

Reply to
§ñühw¤£f

In article , =A7=F1=FChw=A4=A3f says...=20

=20

..=20

'Try', just as with 'honest', doesn't equal 'competent'.

"There is no try. There is only do. Or do not." ...Yoda

So, rather than making a knee-jerk left-wing response, do you=20 want another try at answering the question?

How could Clinton catch him - for all his faults, I don't think=20 he swung that way. Altho I can't say much for his taste in=20 women, either. =20 =20

Shhhhhh! Don't tell the Russians!!!!

--=20

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds" ...PK

Reply to
Du Haxen Hase