FA: Repost - 63 Model Railroad Magazines and Manuals

Hello Model Railroad Collectors and Enthusiasts!

Less than a week ago, I posted a similar thread here pointing you to my eBay auctions. The items I was selling were magazines, manuals, guides etc...

Well, you have responded! :) The auctions ended with positive results but there were a few that did not receive bids so I bunched them all up into 2 separate auctions and they end this Sunday evening. Sorry for the Tiny url link but eBay always blast you with a super huge url link.

Please feel free to take a look! :)

Or you might try a seller search for "matho1 on eBay

Thanks!

Mark

Reply to
Matho1