FA: Stewart hobbies HO scale C628 model loco (Ebay, Sydney Australia)

Hi everyone,
I've decided that it's time to clear out a heap of model railway equipment which I no longer need. The first item is a Stewart Hobbies HO scale C628
model loco which is as-new (and has not had any detail parts added):
- Stewart Hobbies HO Southern Pacific C628 Loco
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item148722948
The loco is located in Sydney, Australia. Auction currency is Australian dollars.
Please ask if you have any questions.
Regards,
Craig.
--
Craig Dewick - http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd - snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au
Professional train driver (CityRail) and HO scale railway modeller