FA: Stewart hobbies HO scale C628 model loco (Ebay, Sydney Australia)

Hi everyone,

I've decided that it's time to clear out a heap of model railway equipment which I no longer need. The first item is a Stewart Hobbies HO scale C628 model loco which is as-new (and has not had any detail parts added):

- Stewart Hobbies HO Southern Pacific C628 Loco

The loco is located in Sydney, Australia. Auction currency is Australian dollars.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Regards,

Craig.

Reply to