FA: Two Hard-To-Find Wayne Wesolowski Book's

Hey everyone!

I've gotten all of the information from these two books that I possibly can, so I thought it was time to pass them along to other people that might be interested.

In case you do not know, Wayne Wesolowski's books on scratchbuilding are not only hard to find, but are some of the best model building books ever made.

Rare - Model Railroad Structures from A to Z

Rare - ABCs of Building Model Railroad Cars
Yes, yes... I know I used the word rare. ;) These actually are really hard to come by, though. I spent a few months trying to find them.

Thanks for looking, guys!

--Joseph

Reply to
Joseph Ferris

Just wanted to offer a friendly reminder that there is approximately twelve hours left on these two books, if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

--Joseph

Reply to
Joseph M. Ferris