For Better Or For Worse

It is.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Twice!

Reply to
Greg Procter

Roger, just ignore Greg; he enjoys throwing gasoline on small fires with the hopes of raising big ones.

It usually works.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni

"Brian Paul Ehni"

I know and this one's run it's course. Sometimes though, he is correct.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Now THERE'S a real crime!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Er, hrrrmph, and so on: It's a _Canadian_ comic strip.

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Greg Procter wrote: [...]

[...]

There is no logic to language. There is only usage. And the usage is: "Americans" are citizens/inhabitants of the USA.

PS: a nitpick. It's highjack, not hyjack, eh, Jack?

Reply to
Wolf Kirchmeir

Heck, I'm an American and there are times I'd like to distance myself from Americans :-).

Reply to
lgb

Roger, your send key has a stutter - or you like to double post :-).

Reply to
lgb

Didn't know I was going to start a thread like this !!!

:-)

Reply to
Mike Brickley

Sure, that works in and for the USa but for the other 95% of the world's population the situation is less clear.

We don't have the forcible taking of transport vehicles here in NZ but we do have extended length jacking devices.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Hey guys! Thought I'd see what's going on he..............Sayyyyy.........did I miss something??? ;)

Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Reply to
Pete in Calgary, AB, GWN

Ooooooh, I'm leaving that one alone!

Greg Procter wrote:

Reply to
Pete in Calgary, AB, GWN

Reply to
Greg Procter

Canadian, American - it's still unfunny...

Reply to
mark_newton

OT Yeah, it's been said before but, why nowadays aren't many of "The Funnies", funny?

Reply to
Pete in Calgary

"lgb"

Dunno what the problem is, it started a few weeks ago. Sometime it double posts, sometimes not.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

"lgb"

Dunno what the problem is, it started a few weeks ago. Sometime it double posts, sometimes not.

-- Cheers Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

By definition "comic strips" do not have to be funny, they can also be serious.

The term "comic strips" is really a misnomer.