For Sale: Locomotive Directories

Hi,

I have two locomotive directories for sale on eBay.

The first is a new copy of the "Union Pacific 2002-2003 Locomotive Directory" by Paul K. Withers. The URL for the auction is

The second is a used copy of "The Official 2003 Edition Locomotive Rosters & News" by James W. Kerr. The URL for the auction is
If you have any questions about the auctions, please send me an e-mail.

Reply to
Kevin Kuehl