FS;big lot of post-war LIONEL trains

email me @ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net for prices,I have alot of items,so bear with me as I work out pricing,most are like new w/ original boxes.christ,these things are worth $$$,i just checked one of the cars i have and its on ebay for $250+ w/ several days left#6464-250 Western Pacific Box Car(mint condition w/ nice original box!)I'd rather sell to guys whom enjoy these things than go on Ebay(My dad,RIP,loved these trains...least I could do is sell them to people who will enjoy 'em)Thanks

Reply to
the dude