FS: Railway Wagon and Tank Construction and Repair, Francis Ogden, London 1948.

Inscription on inside front cover reads:

14 December 1948 To Mr & Mrs W. D. Evans I have the greatest pleasure in sending you a copy of my book, qwhich is the inspiration of your sister Gladys. Francis Ogden

I infer that Ogden was the Evans' brother-in-law.

xvii + 174 pages. Numerous drawings and some photographs. A very thorough treatment of the craft. Of interest to anyone modelling post-war British railways. No discernible signs of wear or use.

5 pounds/$10 plus postage to a good home. Email to wolfkir - at thingy - sympatico - li'l dot - ca
Reply to
Wolf