FS:South River Modelwork Kits

I have the following South River Modelwork Kits for sale, all NIB only opened for inspection.

#110. Delabarre Tap & Die $375 #140 Ware Knitters $225 #170 Rugg Manufacturing $375 #210 Thorndike Mills $375 #250 Whitinsville Spinning Ring $325 #260 Sayles Mill $350

Shipping additional, Personal check, Money order or Paypal

Reply to
jmgalvin

If you still have Sayles Mill (first choice) or Thorndike (second) please reserve for me. I will pay with PayPal. Thank you.

Art Liebno

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
wade

I would be interested in two of your kits if we could make a deal. Thanks Pat

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
belg

Reply to