G scale Track

Hi i am looking for some G scale track. I would like to have some Aristo-craft brass track but let me know what you have and i will let you
know if i can use it. thanks

Wait a month. Apparently Aristo-Craft has a sale in February that's like buy 4 boxes get one free. Check their website and your LHS for details.
Puckdropper

Puckdropper wrote:

I received their track sale email yesterday:
"Greg,
This is your notice for the Aristo-Craft January/February 2007 Annual Track Sale! Click Here and you will find the .pdf file for the Aristo-Craft January/February 2007 Annual Track Sale.
Every year in January & February we hold our Annual Consumer Track Sale. This sale works like our other Bi-monthly Consumer Sales. You customer buy four boxes of track from your dealer and get a free box from us."