G scale Track

Hi i am looking for some G scale track. I would like to have some Aristo-craft brass track but let me know what you have and i will let you know if i can use it. thanks

Reply to
George Thomas

"George Thomas" wrote in news:da35b$459c65ab$471d81a9$ snipped-for-privacy@ALLTEL.NET:

Wait a month. Apparently Aristo-Craft has a sale in February that's like buy 4 boxes get one free. Check their website and your LHS for details.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I received their track sale email yesterday:

"Greg,

This is your notice for the Aristo-Craft January/February 2007 Annual Track Sale! Click Here and you will find the .pdf file for the Aristo-Craft January/February 2007 Annual Track Sale.

Every year in January & February we hold our Annual Consumer Track Sale. This sale works like our other Bi-monthly Consumer Sales. You customer buy four boxes of track from your dealer and get a free box from us."

Reply to
Greg Procter