Gil Reid prints

I was out at a thrift shop the other night and found (and purchased) two Gil Reid prints.

One is of a steam train yard or turntable. The right side has a N&W

4-8-4 heading toward the back of the picture, while B&O 5319 is coming directly toward the front of the picture. There are 3 other locos at various angles. This one is dated 1977.

The second is a 6-car passenger train pulling out of Pickens station on a winter night. It's dated 1979.

Anyone know what the original price of the prints might have been? I searched eBay for "Gil Reid" and came up only with calendars ranging from $8 to $45. There were no prints.

Reply to
Jay Cunnington

These sites might give you an idea as to the prices:

Gil Reid's site:

Engine Tender:

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore: