Greg, Mark and Wayne. PLEASE take your rant elsewhere !

Ken, just relax and ignore (or killfile) them. Their OT arguments are just plain silly. I tried to reason with them in the past but they aren't reasonable people.

On a positive note: they keep the r.m.r. message traffic going strong. And they are still better than Curt and friends. Remember Curt? At least we know what to expect from our "arguing crew".

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

I don't usually make many comments , just use the killfile. In this case I hadn't been here for quite some time. When I got the new posts it seemed as though most of them were these guys arguing.

They do that lol

Now that you mentioned it , I do.

Thats for sure.

Ken

Reply to
ken day

You've just wandered into the realm of personal opinion. (assuming you aren't God) I consider _your_ OT arguments to be plain silly. I also consider that you tried to ram irrational US opinions down our collective throats, which would make _you_ the unreasonable person. Consider the number of wars and attacks the US has visited on other countries since 1945 compared to the number of attacks against the USa mainland in that same time - you need to revise your concept of "reasonable/not reasonable".

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Huh? What are you talking about? FIrst of all, I never discussed any politics with you (either on r.m.r. or in private). You must have me confused with someone else. Actually my political views are quite close to yours. But for me r.m.r. is not the place for this type of discussion.

Second, I'm not arguing with anybody. I just stated that if Ken doesn't like the idiotic OT rants on r.m.r. he should just killfile or ignore the offenders.

I hope that you continue enjoying your stimulating OT political rants on r.m.r. !

Cheers! Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Nah, Pete Ski, all you've ever tried to do was play Netkop.

Still at it, I see.

Reply to
marknewton