Cebora Tig..your views please

Another tig has been offeeered to me it's a cebora 200 amp tig Single phase....so I'm told. dont know much about this tig it is not ac-dc though...so will not weld aluminium ..but not bothered anyhows. he has said it's in "as new" condition and he wants £250 gbp for it. comes complete with torch. when looking over it what do I look for. would you guys say there are any failings of this tig. please let me know soon as I will be looking at it on wednesday. all the best...mark

Reply to
mark

never used a cebora tig, but they have a few of them at a local distributor. single phase, inverter powersupply. they look pretty. no AC .. with the cost of inverter tig machines coming down, it would be a shame to buy a DC only tig machine.

made that mistake with a DECA tig. am looking into a Lincoln Invertec now.

new, however, they run about 1600Euro here. for 250ukp sounds a little fishy. give it a try first. if nothing else it makes a really nice DC stick welder.

i own a Cebora MIG and Plasma cutter.. i'll vouch for their product quality.

-tony

Reply to
tony

Reply to