Ham Radio

Does anyone know if there is a Railroad Net (n-Scale) on 20 meters? If not I would like to start one. Any hams here please contact me
with your e.mail address

Calling all dorks.
On Apr 21, 7:02 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I take offense to that Ms. trainspeedde. You've proably reached the age of majority and you still play with kids toys. Who's the dork? Personally, I like both. I'm just not set up for 20 meters right now.