Michigan's largest O scale model railroad

Something I found on you tube. Pretty neat.

stonej

Does give new meaning to "spaghetti bowl" layout design! Perhaps a bit less track would allow more realistic scenery (fewer abrupt vertical displacements).

Reply to
Steve Caple

Show us photos of your outstanding layout then. Internet critics taking pot shots are a dime a dozen Steve.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

davidnebenzahl

This will truly be awesome when all the scenery gets finished! Would love to see some trains running even at this stage, though. Wonder if they handlaid the track? There is some great work at a couple of the yards>

Jack

Reply to
Jack