HO Scale for Sale

I once asked someone how they could in good faith sell an item for more than one could already buy it for from the issuing manufacturer. He responded with telling me he provided a service for those not wishing to deal with a manufacturer or not taking the time to check what the going rate was. I see it on ebay everyday. A $3.00 item selling for $6 or$7 plus shipping. I learned the hard way and before I bid on anything I check all other avenues to make sure I'm paying a fair price for said item. Mike M

Reply to
mike mueller

Ahhhhhh, Jaysus!! Now you've done it!! The magical incantation of both their names in the same post.

I'll be back when it calms doon a wee bit.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Amen to that!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Please clarify: Who packs whose hemorrhoid's?

Reply to
None

Don't believe a word Ray says - it really ISN'T that sort of place! ;-) Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

Is that apostrophy meant to be there or was it just a random happening? ;-) Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg.Procter

It's you that needs constant reminding, mate. He was roughly handled. End of story. Take your sheep back home. She misses you.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Then you should have said nothing. Nothing at all.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Oops. Why did you have to go and say that!

Ok. I admit it. That was funny, Greg.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

If that seemed rough to you, Perth must be capital of the Oz State of Wuss.

Reply to
Steve Caple

It wasn't anyone else's business to say a word about his post. Yet the rmr cops all took turns. Shame on them.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

I sure hope that wasn't some kind of Freudian slip.

Reply to
None

Amazing that you'd say "it wasn't anyone's business to say a word", yet you're the first to say whatever you will about anything and anyone, in any thread and at any time.

Yes, we know, you think "it's different" when it's you.

But it isn't.

Reply to
Twibil

Now, now ladies, we all tend to throw the ballast around from time to time. Fight nice

Reply to
None

Steve Caple

You're trying the same thing that Haddad always tries: "I'm the self- appointed savior of Usenet and it's *my* job to shake my finger at other posters from my imaginary position of authority".

But you don't have any authority. Neither does Ray.

So unless you'd care to share his reputation as one of RMR's premier fruitcake/net-nannies, I'd suggest abandoning any future attempts at playing mother superior.

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

No, mate. I'm defending him. You're attacking. See how that works?

No, of course not.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

And there you have it. I rest my case.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Whoa cowboy. Get a grip on yourself. You have no cause to talk to me like that.

Reply to
None

This is true of the entire thread. Nobody here should be taking anyone to task. Don't like someone selling something here? Too bad.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad