HO Scale for Sale

On Jul 13, 4:01am, mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

You didn't confuse anyone.
mc snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I once asked someone how they could in good faith sell an item for more than one could already buy it for from the issuing manufacturer. He responded with telling me he provided a service for those not wishing to deal with a manufacturer or not taking the time to check what the going rate was. I see it on ebay everyday. A $3.00 item selling for $6 or$7 plus shipping. I learned the hard way and before I bid on anything I check all other avenues to make sure I'm paying a fair price for said item. Mike M

Amen to that!