Hobbyline

I have some information on Hobbyline at:

All, > > I am a collector of PennLine (and some later Life Like) 60' passenger > > cars. And recently saw some "Hobby Line" cars that look like the same > > line on eBay. > > Did a Google search but didn't find any usefull information. Can you > > tell me anything about Hobby Line? > > Thanks! > > Robert

Reply to
Roger Aultman

Thanks Roger,

For your help. Nice page. I have saved the bookmark.

Best Regards,

Robert

Reply to
Robert