I find a wonderful online shop!!

supply replica RMC jeans RMB75/PC,tops,shoes,belts,glasses and so on QQ:641788484,msn: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Cindy

All are wonderful online shop are belong to us!

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

Are those "RMC jeans" made out of old train magazines? If so, there might be some interest from this group!

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

messagenews:tcSdnQk9VsnG0vPYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net...

Notice that these are only "replica RMC jeans"...I'd insist on jeans made out of the actual magazines.

Just think, while one is sitting on the John, they can read their jeans.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

messagenews:tcSdnQk9VsnG0vPYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net...

John doesn't like it when I sit on him, whether I'm reading my jeans or not.

Stevert

Reply to
Stevert

Stevert spake thus: