I need Zona replacement blades

I use the Zona saws in school and need to buy some replacement blades. I like the 24 TPI saw # 35-520. I've searched sites but can't seem to find this blade. Any
suggestions?
thanks, Ron
On 3/21/2009 5:17 PM snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net spake thus:

Let me know if you find one. I've got a Zona saw that I remember buying in 1975 w/2 blades. Still using the same blades, which as you can imagine are getting a *little* bit dull (but they still cut!). Great little saw.
mostly pears.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Horizon Hobby has them in stock in Chicago. Any hobby shop that deals with them should be able to get them for you.
wrote: : > I use the Zona saws in school and need to buy some replacement blades. : > I like the 24 TPI saw : > # 35-520. I've searched sites but can't seem to find this blade. Any : > suggestions? : > : > thanks, Ron : Horizon Hobby has them in stock in Chicago. Any hobby shop that deals : with them should be able to get them for you.
Walthers (http://www.walthers.com ) also has them in stock.
Their item number is 795-35520 for the 'Universal Razor Saw 24TPI', and 795-36129 for 'Blade, Razor Saw 24TPI'.
Len

Also Micro-Mark
http://www.micromark.com/SearchResult.aspx?deptIdFilter=0&searchPhrase=Zona