I need Zona replacement blades

I use the Zona saws in school and need to buy some replacement blades. I like the 24 TPI saw # 35-520. I've searched sites but can't seem to find this blade. Any suggestions?

thanks, Ron

Reply to
rjv494

On 3/21/2009 5:17 PM snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net spake thus:

Let me know if you find one. I've got a Zona saw that I remember buying in 1975 w/2 blades. Still using the same blades, which as you can imagine are getting a *little* bit dull (but they still cut!). Great little saw.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Horizon Hobby has them in stock in Chicago. Any hobby shop that deals with them should be able to get them for you.

Reply to
Chuck Kimbrough

: > thanks, Ron : Horizon Hobby has them in stock in Chicago. Any hobby shop that deals : with them should be able to get them for you.

Walthers

also has them in stock.

Their item number is 795-35520 for the 'Universal Razor Saw 24TPI', and 795-36129 for 'Blade, Razor Saw 24TPI'.

Len

Reply to
Len

Also Micro-Mark