Is this for real?

Sal

Reply to
Salinas McGee

Not yet it isn't. I'll believe it when I see it. Both the product, and anyone willing to pay those prices.

Andy

- Pre-Interstate Urban Archaeology

Andy Harman

and anyone willing to pay those prices.<

Sounds like that guy in Texas 20/30 years ago that was building brass engines. Had a shop and materials and everything. MR even visited and said it looked like he could make engine but they never saw one. Then one day he just was gone. Rumor had it he went to Mexico but never did hear what happen.

Reply to
Jon Miller