latest drawing

I added the drawing of Skeezix on my Gasoline Alley page on the web site called

You folks have to be up in years to know what this is all about.

Phil Anderson

Reply to
Philip Anderson

-------------------------------------

"You folks have to be up in years to know what this is all about."

Gasoline Alley's still around, Phil...

History of N Scale:
's Store--Books, Trains, and Toys:
to 1,200 sites:

Bill

And Harry Truman wasn't "elected" president in 1945... :)

Dale

My Dad's nickname was "Skee", after the cartoon character. Not sure why...

Reply to
Dale Carlson