LIONEL OR MARX 3-RAIL ELECTRIC TRAIN TRACK

In St. Catharines, I have for sale 34 pieces of curved, 30 pieces of
straight track and two pair of switches for sale for $25 plus postage
if I have to mail them. While the track has been packed for many
years, it's in pretty good condition, and the switches have been
modified for "string opeation" (pull with a string to change). You
can view it all at:
for looking. George
Reply to
George