Mark Newton, spinner of lies

Mark (not his real name) constantly is telling lies about me and drags me into his sockpuppet trolls.
I post here under this user ID only, any others are not me but some
Caple or "Mark" or some other poor soul. Then they resond to each other and then "Mark" blames me and wishes me dead or to get cancer.
Don't fall for "Mark Newton" 's lies?
On Apr 20, 11:15�am, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote:

Fuck off and Die Troll. We all know who Mark really is so you are 3 years late idiot.
-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.
- Horst Prillinger (seehttp://homepage.univie.ac.at/horst.prillinger / blog/archives/2004/06/0...)- Hide quoted text -
On 21 Apr, 00:56, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I don't know whats more amusing, the fact that a "Troll" has driven you to the lengths of writing this thread, or the fact that you take the Internet so seriously.
Come on, grow up and get a family member to introduce you to the concept of "Life".
www.getalife.com
*rolls eyes*
friendlyguy2323 spake thus:

Just want to point out that the post you replied to was written by a troll. Don't take my word for it; check the headers.
--
David Nebenzahl wrote:
> By the bye, Mark: far be it from me to advise people what to do or > not do here, but it seems as if the signal/noise ratio here could be > much improved if you refrained from answering these known trolls.
David, I agree, and for the most try to ignore our legion of trolls. But when "curnt" starts posting posting deliberately false and misleading answers to modelling questions, I can't resist giving it a serve. The lies it's telling about mouldy Supertrees need to be addressed.
Cheers,
Mark.
The lies continue. Now he is using his other names to send me hate mail. Mark, your behavior is sin.