Mark Newton, spinner of lies

Mark (not his real name) constantly is telling lies about me and drags me into his sockpuppet trolls.

I post here under this user ID only, any others are not me but some Caple or "Mark" or some other poor soul. Then they resond to each other and then "Mark" blames me and wishes me dead or to get cancer.

Don't fall for "Mark Newton" 's lies?

Reply to
curtmchere

Fuck off and Die Troll. We all know who Mark really is so you are 3 years late idiot.

-- I hope that in a few years it [Wikipedia] will be so bloated that it will simply disintegrate, because I can't stand the thought that this thing might someday actually be used as a serious reference source. Because in its current form, it's not to be taken seriously at all.

- Horst Prillinger (see

DavidNebenzahl

I don't know whats more amusing, the fact that a "Troll" has driven you to the lengths of writing this thread, or the fact that you take the Internet so seriously.

Come on, grow up and get a family member to introduce you to the concept of "Life".

*rolls eyes*
Reply to
friendlyguy2323

friendlyguy2323 spake thus:

Just want to point out that the post you replied to was written by a troll. Don't take my word for it; check the headers.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

David, I agree, and for the most try to ignore our legion of trolls. But when "curnt" starts posting posting deliberately false and misleading answers to modelling questions, I can't resist giving it a serve. The lies it's telling about mouldy Supertrees need to be addressed.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton