Marklin and Hornby and........

i have discover collection of toy train from my grandfather, there is a lots of stuf, some Marklin and Hornby all gauge 0.Great stuf.
I dont no much about trains, modeling, etc. But i had find all information on internet i wanted to now, except about Buco Switzerland, its old train, and i have all set. But there is few information about it on the net. So if anyone can tell me little more about it, i would appreciate a lot.
Thanks, Ivan
Buco was a Swiss firm which began either just before WWII or during WWII to produce models for the Swiss model railway enthusiasts. This was to fill the gap left by Maerklin no longer supplying trains.
The O gauge track was alluminium rail section spiked to stained wooden sleepers. There was a sortened model of an Re 4/4.I and some passenger and goods wagons. After the war the firm continued for some time with O gauge and towards the end some HO.
I'm fairly sure the Hag Ae4/7 and four goods wagons began life as Buco products.
Regards, Greg.P.
IvanB wrote:

This Buco stuff could be collector's items of some value. Regards, Bill.

the
the
Thx, all

William Pearce wrote:

It's definitely "collector's items"!!! As to value, who knows what Buco collectors might pay?
Regards, Greg.P.