Measurements of passenger car/caboose

Hi,
I want to make 'self-made' wodden model of passenger cars or cabooses.
I want the overall measurement plan in HO or S.
Can only one refer some good resources.
Thanking you in anticipation. Have a good day!
Regards,
Riz
Model Railroader and RMC regularly post drawings of locos and cars. In addition, there is a large book called the Car Cyclopedia as well as a companion one for locos that is published every few years that has all kinds of drawings of cars in it You will vind several of them on auction at eBay.