Measurements of passenger car/caboose

Hi,

I want to make 'self-made' wodden model of passenger cars or cabooses.

I want the overall measurement plan in HO or S.

Can only one refer some good resources.

Thanking you in anticipation. Have a good day!

Regards,

Riz

Reply to
Riz

Model Railroader and RMC regularly post drawings of locos and cars. In addition, there is a large book called the Car Cyclopedia as well as a companion one for locos that is published every few years that has all kinds of drawings of cars in it You will vind several of them on auction at eBay.

Bob May