MTL couplers for LifeLike E6?

Has anyone converted the LifeLike N scale E6 to MTL couplers? The chart says to use the 1128, which I have. I would appreciate any advice before I tackle this job. One writer said it was easy after he removed one of the sideframes from the trucks, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Reply to
harrym

harrym

Is it at all similar to the LL E8? I've got one I'll want to convert sometime.

-- Kizhe

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

Reply to