[N] Peco Code 55 arcuated tracks

Hello NG!

I'm looking for Peco Code 55 arcuated tracks. I've heard, that Peco produces such tracks. In Germany are only switches and flexibel tracks available. Can you help me were I can order arcuated tracks in the www.

Thank you

Thomas

Reply to
Thomas Schnitzler

Salvé "Thomas Schnitzler" skrev i meddelandet news:bqhne6$7lg$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com...

If you mean sectional track I should try Peco´s own site where they sell all their products including two very good magazines Google or better still Dogpile.com should help. Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf