Narrow Gage Convention in Dearborn Michigan

Anybody know a web site with some information? Google searches have proved most frustrating...
Thanks.
Ken

Try here http://www.25nngc.com / Ken I tried a goggle search too using "Narrow Gauge Convention" and the site was the very first listing. Maybe you garbled your google with miss-typing. I do this all the time and get goofy results until I un-garble my google. Bruce

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 18:48 +0000, Bruce Favinger wrote:

Thanks for the link Bruce. And yes, there is different results when you use the word "gage" instead of "gauge"... Interesting.