Narrow Gage Convention in Dearborn Michigan

Anybody know a web site with some information? Google searches have proved most frustrating...

Thanks.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Hammer

Try here

I tried a goggle search too using "Narrow Gauge Convention" and the site was the very first listing. Maybe you garbled your google with miss-typing. I do this all the time and get goofy results until I un-garble my google. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Thanks for the link Bruce. And yes, there is different results when you use the word "gage" instead of "gauge"... Interesting.

Reply to
Ken Hammer