need a suggestion for lower level lighting

Ok I'm off to lowe's to look at new ideas for my lower level layout lighting. any one have a suggestion that works for them ? I have 18" of lower level to light up. the two levels extend 30' out.

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

E. T. Atkins

Reply to
Keith

Our club bolught some of the under cabinet lights from Home Depot to try out, they are not too expensive and fairly compact. Roger Aultman

E. T. Atk> Ok I'm off to lowe's to look at new ideas for my lower level layout > lighting.

Reply to
Roger Aultman

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

Ok I went to Lowe's and found these under cabinet lights, 6 in a pack 20 watts each. I've spaced them 18" apart they seem to be the answer I'm looking for. they are costing me $32.00 a set and I will have to wait until next week to buy another set but I'm happy with what I see so far.

Roger Aultman wrote:

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

E.T.:

Minor concern. How are you wiring these lights up? Not lamp cord, I hope.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some plans.

Reply to
pawlowsk002

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

ETA:

Okay. That should be okay. I had nightmare visions of under-cabinet lights fixed to combustible wood, and wired by strings of zip cord that ran from light to light through unclamped knockouts. I'm glad I was completely incorrect. This neverending house rewire I am currently involved in has

probably warped my mind.

Cordially yours: Gerard P. President, a box of track and some plans

Reply to
pawlowsk002

thanks for your concern :) better safe than sorry ;)

snipped-for-privacy@gann>E. T. Atk>

Reply to
E. T. Atkins

Here are a string of Lowes undercabinet lights I bought for that purpose.

I've since affixed the cords to the frame to keep them from hanging down near the hot bulbs.

Reply to
Michael

I just LOVE that backdrop! :-)

Stevert

Reply to
Stevert

UGH!

Sorry to disappoint, but I've already painted it blue in preparation for clouds, etc. Can't have the logging line working on little flowers now, can I? :)

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Reply to