Things to do in Pittsburgh (Train Things)

Heading to Pittsburgh this weekend, will be in town on Friday and early saturday. Any suggestions for model railroads or prototype museums etc is
appreciated.
Thanks, Russ
There is a great club located north of the city off of I79 I believe. Huge layout built to depict a real prototype. Someone my know the name and location.

It's the Western Pa Model Railroad Museum. It's on RT 910 between Rt 8 and I 79. Saturday is the first day of our Christmas open house. Details can be found on our website...www.wpmrm.org.
Eric Haurilesko