New England Basement Railroads?

How's it goin'? The national news is drownin' y'all.

TP

Reply to
Texas Pete

Things aren't too bad in western Mass. We had lots of rain and some flooding in low areas. The flooding is no worse than the normal spring flooding, and we missed the spring floods this year due to a dry winter.

I understand that out east, closer to the coast, conditions are much wetter.

Reply to
<wkaiser