O Gauge Control Panels for Accessories and Switch Tracks

Does anyone have a preference to the control panel built. I'm looking for a simple way to control everything and have thought about building
my own panel with all similar switches and labels to control everything. I feel that it would look cleaner then a jumble of switches lionel provides with accessories... However, I feel that it would be easier to just mount them all as they come. Any opinions?
Thanks, -Chris
P.S. Any one have any sources to purchase inexpensive Switch Tracks from on the web other then Ebay?
ChrisfromLI wrote:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cf24b3127cce8e274a960bac00000016100IbNWzFy3Ysc
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6cf24b3127cce8e274a898a8300000016100IbNWzFy3Ysc
www.charlesro.com
About 50% off eBay prices - especially on FasTrack.
Rob

Those pictures are exactly what I was envisioning. Thank you very much for those.