O Gauge Control Panels for Accessories and Switch Tracks

Does anyone have a preference to the control panel built. I'm looking for a simple way to control everything and have thought about building my own panel with all similar switches and labels to control everything. I feel that it would look cleaner then a jumble of switches lionel provides with accessories... However, I feel that it would be easier to just mount them all as they come. Any opinions?

Thanks,

-Chris

P.S. Any one have any sources to purchase inexpensive Switch Tracks from on the web other then Ebay?

Reply to
ChrisfromLI

About 50% off eBay prices - especially on FasTrack.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

opinions?