O Gauge/Scale Track Recommendations

Greetings:

I'm finishing up my basement, getting ready to put a new O Gauge layout in. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations regarding track? Atlas? MTH ScaleTrax? GarGraves? KLine? Other?

Thanks!

Reply to
dbexternal

The trackwork is now in the last stages on my new layout. I opted for Atlas because of appearance, ease of installation, and that they have a sufficient variety of turnouts.

I also like their availability of O-63 as well as O-72 which allows having inside and outside loops. I've not found anything requiring O-72 that won't work on the

63, too.

Carl He>Greetings:

Reply to
Carl Heinz