oil on moving parts?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:09:39 -0700, P. Roehling wrote:

Police Squad

Give the man a cigar! (Actually it was in one of the "Naked Gun" movies, but I'm easy.)
"P. Roehling" wrote:

LOL.
Please quote in conversational order, the way English was designed; not where your editor expects you to start editing irrelevant quoted material. http://learn.to/quote /

Fred Meyer or some other similarly universal store with a locksmith. Graphite makes great lock grease, too.
Paul Johnson wrote:

Why on earth don't you follow those simple rules yourself?
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

That's almost as funny as a "speeling flame" post.
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:15:59 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

He should be bottom posted by the demon Vlad for all eternity.
--
Steve

Actually, I have been, fairly consistantly. I wasn't replying to a statement in the post at that point, so no lead-in was necessary there.
Paul Johnson wrote:

It seems that you haven't read or understood the text at http://learn.to/quote/ at all.
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

-- Ray
Ray Haddad wrote:

Nobody asked you. Go back into your cave, it isn't spring yet.
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

-- Ray
On Sun, 2007-10-21 at 20:39 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote:

Yes, top posting is very annoying indeed. It should be avoided if possible.
Groet, saalut, Wim.
wim van bemmel wrote:

Cavemen like Ray will just tell you that it isn't possible to avoid top posting.
--
Venlig hilsen
Erik Olsen

-- Ray
Actually,

Most of my trains

run between the rails.

Why do you ask?
Paul -- Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information before they suspend my accounts.
Working the rockie road of the G&PX
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:03:04 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and snipped-for-privacy@pimin.wan.vpn (Paul Newhouse) instead replied:

Enquiring minds want to know. -- Ray

You bottom posting extremist!!

Excuse me, I'll be right back. I have to log onto a server in Romania
and verify all of my EBay, PayPal, bank and Social Security information
On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:29:00 +0200, wim van bemmel wrote:

Stick that man on top of a post, too!
--
Vlad

On 10/21/2007 5:39 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

?oot ,tfel ot thgir morf txet daer yllamron osla uoy oD .gnitsop-pot fo tnelaviuqe lacigol eht s'taht esuaceB