oil on moving parts?

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 05:55:57 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

Exactly. I'll have the cute sheep. You can have the ugly ones.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 01:18:56 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Paul Johnson instead replied:

Try making that point at a party. Or, better yet, make that point with a group of Australians.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Reporting of Georgonics is widespread.

Reply to
Greg Procter

You're welcome to all of them, I have other interests.

Reply to
Greg Procter

Spanky, is that you pretending to be Nebenzahl?

Reply to
Steve Caple

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:31:06 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

Dressing them?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Yes, I am. The idea of the entire

I do. That's no excuse for authors to not take into account factors such as propagation, filters or attention span constraints on the part of the reader.

That kind of stupid crap is just as bad as top posting for mostly the same reasons. Conversational quoting is the method I'm advocating.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Yes, I am. The idea of the entire previous message in the footnotes is pretty stupid.

I do. That's no excuse for authors to not take into account factors such as propagation, filters or attention span constraints on the part of the reader.

That kind of stupid crap is just as bad as top posting for mostly the same reasons. Conversational quoting is the method I'm advocating.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

That's why Good Qouting Practice is not only about top or bottom posting but also about only qouting what is needed and deleting the rest. This is also covered by

Erik Olsen DK

This will probably come as a shock to you as an Australian, but in New Zealand the sheep tend to live where people and cows don't. I haven't seen a sheep in decades.

Greg.P.

Reply to
Greg Procter

They do have those inflatable ones; saw one in a movie years ago, maybe it was Little Shop of Horrors, but not sure.

Reply to
Steve Caple

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:53:24 +1300, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Greg Procter instead replied:

Ah, then you prefer cows.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 19:29:01 +0200, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and "Erik Olsen DK" instead replied:

Enough, Erik. Put your handcuffs and badge away now.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Probably "Whoops,Apocalypse"..????

Reply to
fht

Never saw that one; did see "Pork Lips Now", but it wasn't in that.

THey say you can get crotchless panties for sheep at Frederics of Auckland and Frederics of Darwin.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Unless you never received the previous message, it had an unusually short expiration or was cancelled. You keep forgetting propagation isn't a gaurantee, even in 2007.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

It still stands. Even at parties, unless you're the guy who's too drunk to know they're too drunk, conversations don't go through the absolute non-sequitors top posting creates by definition.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 03:15:21 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Paul Johnson instead replied:

Nonsense. Here in Australia, it's quite normal to have 5 or 6 people in a group all speaking at one time. No kidding. It has everything to do with my point.

Besides, post where you wish. That's all I'm stating. Stop being an idiot trying to define who can do what. You have no rights here as a NetKop. Take your badge elsewhere and make demands.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

That's not just an Australian thing, and yet people at the party still are not speaking in random order, just several distinct threads.

Stop being so retarded as to think that's what's going on. Quit getting butt-sore that you were called out for not making sense.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

They post on top because they can. And because you can't stop them. All your whining and complaining make no difference except to illustrate that you are willing to continue posting off topic ad nauseam simply because you are a NetKop on a mission.

See the balance of my post below.

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:02:48 -0000, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and Paul Johnson instead replied:

You have no idea about Aussies. Trust me on this one.

Why not spend more time discussing railroading or modeling instead of trying to impose your warped standards of how to use a newsgroup?

Some people top post.

Some people middle post

Some people bottom post.

They can post any way they wish. When you complain about it, others do this: See the message at the start of this post.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad