(OT) Happy Thanksgiving

Go here:

For a Thanksgiving greeting from me to all of rec.models.railroad participants.

Reply to
Edward A. Oates

Ed Oates wrote: Go here:

For a Thanksgiving greeting from me to all of rec.models.railroad participants.

---------------------------------------------------- Ed, I hope you have a pleasant Thanksgiving! And everyone else in the group, too.

BTW, I tried to view the greeting several times and the site was busy. I'll try again later. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

You're a bit late, it was weeks ago.

At least ot was in the country where the holiday was "invented".

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Thank you, Ed. Same to you and yours!

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy"

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

I can hardly wait for your cheerful Christmas greetings.

CTucker NY

Reply to
Christian

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours! ..Bill

Reply to
Corelane

"Christian" <

Merry Christmas.