Peace Love and Trains

A new design in this series specifically for rail fans and train lovers of all kinds, especially those who love steam locos: Peace Love and Trains, from T's Me NOW!

KLC Lewis

Don't hold back, let him know exactly how you feel. :^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

So what?

Take your own advice, mate. Have nothing nice to say? Say that instead. Nothing.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On 11/1/2009 11:10 AM KLC Lewis spake thus:

This has *nothing* whatever to do with model railroads, and everything to do with self-serving commercial aspirations on your part.

Fuck off, you traffic-seeking rat bastard.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On 11/1/2009 1:23 PM Ray Haddad spake thus:

So now you're a spam-enabler as well? Figures.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

And you have always been a NetKop Kontrol Freak, David.

Get over yourself. Seriously.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

*This* from Ray Haddad?

Heh. Grin. Chuckle. Choke. Snort. Giggle. Snicker. Chortle. Guffaw! Howl! Roar! Scream, shriek, and whoop!!..... Oh my! ..... (Fans self, wipes sweat from brow, and slowly recovers...)

Thanx for that, Ray: a good laugh is always the best way to start a day.

Reply to
Twibil

I'm sure you'll be able to point out where I NetKopped anyone regarding their post and appropriateness.

Tell me, mate, you don't use tools to work on your model railroad?

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On 11/2/2009 11:30 AM Twibil spake thus:

Sounds like you ought to have one of them Nolo Press books handy next time, in case you need to sue Haddad for the cost of a new keyboard (or monitor) ...

Reply to
David Nebenzahl