Peach Creek Shops in Laurel Maryland ?

Was looking at there web site and thinking about ordering some things. Anyone have any experience with them good or bad?

Thanks Chris
ChrisGW wrote:

The very best. They are in the process of moving to larger quarters and will re-open on the 30th of this month. HZ
A really first class outfit. I've always been pleased with the purchased I've made from them.
CNJ999

Chris, I've purchased several locomotives from them. Very nice people, great service! I might add they pack shipments very well. UPS decided to send my 2-10-0 around the world a few times to various torture centers. The package was finally delivered mashed in and beat up with a gaping hole in the side that had been taped over. This was the most thoroughly abused parcel I have ever received but the locomotive was fine with no damage at all due to the good packing. Bruce