Pics From Layout Tours During NMRA Convention

http://www.pbase.com/haggiskennedy/layout_tour_pics
Layouts visited include Curt LaRue's Pennsy Panhandle, Sam Parfitt's GN,
and Patrick Stanley's SP Donner Pass, they've been featured in recent Railmodel Journals (main reason why I signed up to see them).
Also visited were Steve Dishion's N-scale UP, Ed Swain's HO Pennsy, Ed Bley's HO Pennsy Steelhauler, and Dave Puthoff's C&O Freelance in HO.
:D
Kennedy
Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Very nice layouts, and great pictures. Sometimes the owner will pass out a sheet that describes his layout and includes some details. Any chance you could scan those (if you have them) and upload them to the file?
TIA, jet

I think I might have gotten one sheet, but can't remember. There's a pile of paperwork downstairs with all the brochures, literature, and clinic handout all in a bag. I'll take a look and see what's there...