Pics From Layout Tours During NMRA Convention

Layouts visited include Curt LaRue's Pennsy Panhandle, Sam Parfitt's GN, and Patrick Stanley's SP Donner Pass, they've been featured in recent Railmodel Journals (main reason why I signed up to see them).

Also visited were Steve Dishion's N-scale UP, Ed Swain's HO Pennsy, Ed Bley's HO Pennsy Steelhauler, and Dave Puthoff's C&O Freelance in HO.

:D

Kennedy

Reply to
Kennedy (no longer not on The Haggis!)

Very nice layouts, and great pictures. Sometimes the owner will pass out a sheet that describes his layout and includes some details. Any chance you could scan those (if you have them) and upload them to the file?

TIA, jet

Reply to
jet

I think I might have gotten one sheet, but can't remember. There's a pile of paperwork downstairs with all the brochures, literature, and clinic handout all in a bag. I'll take a look and see what's there...